My hair is always doing something different... wavy, braided, curly, twisted, or all slicked back & out of the way. The style always seems to match my mood. In honor of my brand new blonde-to-brunette hair change, I've compiled a fun little list of what my hair is "saying" on a given day.
My hairstyle says:
- All down & Hollywood curly: This took a long time so I must be going somewhere where I want to look goooooooood.
- Loose, messy braid: Let's keep it low-maintenance & playful, this hairstyle is for the girls.
- French braid: Don't pay attention to me today.
- Tight ballerina bun: I mean business.
- Messy bun: My hair is really dirty, I hope no one notices...
- Hat: My hair is really really dirty. I knew I should have washed it.
- Ponytail: Feelin' sporty.
- Top knot: I am a blogger—take my photo. (Hence, the photo above... obviously).
- Pinned bump on top: I know my husband hates this, but it's so convenient.
- Wet so it can air-dry: I just don't care today.
- Side ponytail: Feelin' sporty & chic.
- Updo: Must. Be. Fancy. Updo. Means. Fancy.
- All down & straight: Finally... just me & natural.