Glasses: c/o Firmoo
Lately, I've gotten quite a few emails from ladies who want to know how I style my hair on a daily basis. Frequently asked questions include:
- What do I do with it when I sleep?
- What dry shampoo do I use?
- Do I tease it?
- Do I use hairspray?
- How do I get natural-looking waves?
- How do I style my bangs?
Today, I'm answering your questions. Here's a short video of exactly how I style my hair when I wear it down.
- Fave overnight keep-it-out-of-your-face methods: ballerina bun, French braid, or Friar Tuck (video tutorial coming soon)
- Fave dry shampoo: Suave
- Fave hairspray: Lamaur Sprayage (I used Big Sexy Hair in this video)
- If I shower in the morning, I just let my hair air-dry naturally. It ends up with this same wavy texture. Once it's dry, I follow the same process.
- To keep my hair healthy, I avoid heat styling tools and I haven't colored/highlighted my hair since May, 2011.
- My bangs are longer here than usual--I'm growing them out!
- Song in the video: White Sky by Vampire Weekend
/ / Like this video? Subscribe to my channel on YouTube!