OOh ooh OOH! I found a super-easy new hairstyle... good for wet or dry hair! I found it at Hair Romance. She does it on wet hair... but I didn't feel like washing my hair this morning, so I tried it on dry hair and it worked just fine!
Here's the process:
- Create a deep side part.
- Separate the hair on the small side of the part to one side.
- Twist that section of hair back along your hairline, pulling in pieces as you twist to give it a waterfall twist look.
- Secure that piece with a clear elastic band behind your ear to make a side ponytail.
- Take the hair on the big side of the part and begin twisting that hair back along your hairline, adding pieces as you go.
- Secure that section next to the first one, also on the side of your head.
- Twist the two sections together to make a bun.
- Secure with bobby pins.
- Add a fun flower!
I'm sure you could definitely get away with just a flower clip at the beach... but for the day-to-day with dry hair... no way, Josè!
Sidenote: my hair is really getting brunette these days! Holy bajeezie it looks dark!