This is me:
I'm a 20-something girl who is always on the move. I earned my degree in Health Education & Promotion from Boise State University, I work for St. Luke's hospital in Boise, and I'm always finding new ways to adapt to every change that is thrown in my direction. When people ask me where I want to be in 5 years, my response is "happy." I constantly have to go, go, go to keep my mind occupied and keep myself stress-free. I am always really perky and peppy. Everyone thinks I drink a lot of coffee, but I'm really just a bright spirit at heart.
Here are a few of my favorite things:
- Teased hair and hairspray (obviously!)
- Fuzzy puppies, especially long-haired chihuahuas
- Hawai'i (Kauai pictured above)
- Ice cream
- Massages (...speaking of which... ahem...)
- Margaritas, especially my dad's recipe, though they are quite stout
- Family dinners (we always have the most inappropriate conversations)
- Sunny, 78 degree, no wind days
- Lovey butterflies (you know, that feeling you get when you're so in the moment)
So, yeah. That's me. Annelise. Whoopee...
See you tomorrow!